The past couple of years, we have actually done round-up posts to share a few of our preferred short articles of the year.
We are doing the same this year to share several of the most useful, eye-opening pieces of an insane 2021. Whether for those fireside nights over the holidays, or those long cross-country flights, here is 50 posts sure to get you set to take on 2021 with a renewed focus.
In 2021, online marketers were forced to end up being customer centric. We saw a couple of patterns emerge here: a re-focus on supporting existing buyers/subscribers, utilizing AI for customization, and enhancing content/campaigns with tech.
50 Top Popular Articles For 2021– Woblogger
Woblogger is a well reputed digital marketing industry. Without further ado, we provide Woblogger’s top 50 digital marketing posts of 2021.
- How to Migrate Your WordPress Site Manually
- 8 Easy Ways to Increase Your Blog Traffic (for FREE)
- Disavow links to your site – Google Search Console
- Improve Your Team Collaboration with These 6 Tips
- Scheduling the publishing date and time for a post
- Steps for Effective Front-End Development
- The 5 Ingredients That Make Great Content
- Types of Digital Marketing Strategies for Your Campaign
- Best ways to integrate data analytics into your marketing strategy
- Content Strategy: What is it & How to Develop One 
- Ways to Become a Successful Blogger and Online Entrepreneur
- Blogging for Business? Here’s Everything You Need to Know
- Why You Should Build an Ecommerce Community
- Cyber Security Tips for Bloggers
- The 5 Most Common Causes of WordPress Website Crashes
- How to Make Money as a Freelance Blogger
- Should You Use a Password Manager?
- Here’s How You Can Choose the Right Domain Name
- How to Set Up and Use Bing Ads: An Easy Step-by-Step Guide
- Tips to Building a Better Social Media Presence
- Top Tips: How to Use LinkedIn to Drive Traffic to Your Blog
- Top Common WordPress Mistakes Everyone Makes
- How to Start a Successful Restaurant Business
- Email Marketing Solutions and More by AWeber
- Best Email Marketing Services – Marketing Campaigns Made Easy
- Creative Tips To Capture Your First 1000 Email Subscribers
- Codecademy: Learn to Code – for Free
- How to Make Money with Thesis WP Theme Affiliate Program
- How to Launch a New Website: A Complete Guide
- 2x Your Blog Writing Productivity and Reduce Your Stress by Single-Tasking
- Conversion Optimization Tips to Increase Your Website
- The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on business expectations
- Effective Ways To Protect Your Intellectual Property
- Proven Ways to Drive Traffic to Your Website
- Why Data Analytics Can Help Drive Sales For Your Business
- SEO Myths About Google Keyword Rankings
- How to Handle Negative Feedback on Your Blog
- What is an SSL Certificate & Why is it important?
- How to Market to Different Generations
- 14 Content Marketing Trends You Need to Follow in 2021
- Yoast SEO – WordPress plugin
- How to Create the Perfect Robots.txt File for SEO
- What’s the Difference Between Sales and Marketing?
- What Makes Customer Loyalty Important?
- Reasons Why Blogging Is Important to Your Brand
- Must-Have WordPress Plugins for Bloggers
- How to Create a Content Strategy for Ecommerce Sites
- 8 Google Analytics Metrics Bloggers Should Track for Success
- Is Twitter Still Necessary Business?
- Dedicated Web Server Hosting Services
The list goes on. And developing out a marketing program for lead nurturing, one that’s comprehensive and driven by multi-touch attribution data captured from some or all of the sources above, is no little undertaking. That might discuss why 25 percent of online marketers say organizational and structural obstacles are the leading factor they have not adopted data-driven attribution (Think With Google).
What is Digital Marketing and How Do I Get Started?
Essentially, digital marketing refers to any online marketing efforts or possessions. Email marketing, pay-per-click marketing, social media marketing and even blogging are all excellent examples of digital marketing– they assist introduce people to your company and convince them to purchase.
These are some of the most popular on Woblogger’s digital marketing assets and methods services utilize to reach individuals online.